about the property
- Prices from 698,000 - 1,630,000 euros
- Spacious two to four bedroom apartments
- Slopes and ski lifts only 250 metres away
- Great location, in the heart of a family friendly resort
- Geneva international airport only an hour away
We are delighted to offer these spacious apartments which are situated just 25 metres away from the ski lifts in the popular resort of Les Gets.
What is the area like?
Les Gets is an extremely popular Alpine resort, dating back to the 11th century, within the vast ski area of the Portes du Soleil, with over 650 km of interlinked runs spanning both France and Switzerland. It has a lively centre, with lots of family friendly restaurants, cafes and bars. It is only an hour away from Geneva airport and two hours from Lyon.
There are 266 pistes with 10 snow parks spread out across 12 different linked resorts.
Where are the apartments?
These properties are just 100 metres from the main street of Les Gets, with the ski lifts being only a little further at 250 metres. This allows you fantastic access to the 650km of pistes which Portes due Soleil has to offer.
What are the apartments like?
The Annapurna properties have been designed to offer modern luxurious living but retain the authentic Alpine design features. The buildings are chalet style and up to three storeys high, combining wooden, stone and flagstone architecture.
All the bathrooms and kitchens are fully fitted and each property has an underground parking space and separate permanent storage locker.
- Two bedroom apartment, 100 square metres, priced from 698,000 euros.
- Three bedroom apartment, 105 square metres.
- Three bedroom cabin, from 146 square metres.
- Four bedroom apartment, now all sold out.
- Four bedroom duplex apartment, now all sold out.