about the property
- Prices from 238,000 - 495,0000 euros
- Great location, private yet close to heart of village
- 400m to shops & restaurants, 150m to ski bus
- 1-3 bedroom apartments available, all with outside space, 45 - 85 sqm
- Nice views of surrounding peaks, high quality finishes & fittings
- Grand Massif ski domain offers 265km of piste
We are delighted to offer this range of superbly located ski properties in the beautiful and historic village of Samoëns, considered by many to be the prettiest in the entire Alps.
What is the area like?
The village of Samoëns is one of the most beautiful in the region. Charming old streets, a traditional central square, original architecture and friendly residents provide a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere throughout the whole year. As one of the 5 resorts that make up the Grand Massif (Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon and Sixt being the others) there is an abundance of high quality skiing right on your doorstep, with 265 km of pistes on offer throughout the domain. With more and more people looking for the perfect all year round location, this has to be one of the finest alpine destinations, perfectly combining a real Savoyard village with easy access to a snow sure skiing area.
Where are the apartments?
New-build properties are difficult to come by in Samoens due to strong international demand.
Surrounded by with lots of beautiful old Savoyard chalets full of charm and character, the owners of these ski properties will be able to fully enjoy the resort thanks to its prime location just 400m outside the heart of the village, close to many shops, bars and restaurants.
Most owners and guests in the village make use of the highly efficient ski bus, which has a number of stops around the village. Les Chalets de Laÿssia is located just 150m from one of these bus stops, which means the Grand Massif is within easy reach.
What are the apartments like?
Ranging in size from 45 to 85sqm these one to three bedroom apartments are the perfect base from which to enjoy this wonderful alpine location, take in the beautiful the views from your wooden balcony or ground floor garden and relax in superbly appointed interiors.
- One bedroom ground apartments, from 57 square metres, priced at 238,000 euros.
- One bedroom first floor apartments, from 57 square metres, priced at 247,000 euros.
- One bedroom second floor duplex apartments, from 67 square metres, priced at 295,000 euros.
- Two bedroom ground apartments, from 63 square metres, priced at 290,000 euros.
- Two bedroom first floor apartments, from 70 square metres, priced at 325,000 euros.
- Two bedroom first floor duplex apartments, from 105 square metres, priced at 440,000 euros.
- Three bedroom second floor duplex apartments, from 70 square metres, priced at 395,000 euros.