about the property
- Prices from 142,000 - 1,500,000 euros
- 52 apartments, up to 8 chalets
- Studio's to three bedroom apartments, 28-259 sqm
- 150m to Combloux Centre
- Pool, spa, kids area
- Amazing views of Mont Blanc
- Only an hour from Geneva airport
We are delighted to offer these wonderful apartments and chalets which are located in Combloux and boast stunning views of Mont Blanc.
Owners will be able to choose their preferred weeks, six months in advance during the summer and winter seasons, and depending on the availability at the time they will also be able to book short notice trips too.
What is the area like?
This charming ski resort overlooks Mont Blanc and is only 4km from Megève and 30 kilometres from Chamonix. It has a large ski area which is great for all levels and is a typical mountain village offering everything you’d expect from the Alps. There are 360 degree views of Mont-Blanc, Fiz, Aiguilles Rouges and the Aravis mountains.
Combloux is linked to two separate ski areas; the “Portes du Mont-Blanc” which combines Le Jaillet, the Giettaz and Cordon (100 km of ski runs from 1,100 to 1,930m) and also the “Evasion Mont Blanc” ski area which combines Combloux, Megève, St Gervais, Les Contamines, St Nicolas and the Giettaz of Véroce (445 km of slopes).
Where are the apartments and chalets?
This is a collection of 52 apartments and 8 chalets (or 4 master chalets) which enjoy a truly fantastic location, just 150m from the centre of Combloux and within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, cafes and boutiques. The Combloux ski lifts, which access the varied terrain of the Evasion Mont Blanc are close by and the world famous resort of Megève is just 5km away as well.
What are these apartments and chalet’s like?
Each of these high quality properties, is spacious and well designed, there are a choice of studio’s, single storey or duplex apartments, detached or semi-detached chalets, all of which are designed to provide a living environment that is totally in tune with it’s alpine environment.
The interiors of these homes are modern and functional, enabling them to stand up to the rigours of today’s busy family lifestyles and their exteriors blend in perfectly with the mountains and local architecture.
All of these properties come with parking, furniture, fitted kitchens and bathrooms, storage and a ski locker.
Rentals will be fully managed, removing all the hassle of traditional property rentals and enabling owners to use their property when they want to, as well as generating a good income when they are not using them.
These properties offer excellent value for money and they are fully fitted. Their location is excellent and they are perfect for enjoying great skiing and achieving stable rental returns.
- Studio apartments, from 28 - 36 square metres, priced from 142,000 to 162,000 euros.
- One bedroom apartments, from 45 square metres, priced from 226,800 to 277,200 euros.
- Two bedroom apartments, from 61 square metres, priced from 242,000 to 460,800 euros.
- Two bedroom cabin apartments, from 93 square metres, priced from 450,000 to 481,200 euros.
- Three bedroom apartments, from 99 square metres, priced from 382,800 to 601,200 euros.
- Three bedroom duplex apartments, from 75 to 109 square metres, priced from 394,000 to 579,600 euros.
- Three bedroom chalets, from 137 - 142 square metres, priced from 891,600 to 915,600 euros.
- Five bedroom chalets, 259 square metres, priced from 1,759,200 euros.