Ski property for sale in Courchevel, France
Ski Property for sale in Courchevel, 3 Valleys, France.
Page 1 of 1 ( Viewing Properties 1-9 of 9 )
Properties in Courchevel have never been more sought after than now. Ski property has always been a good investment and prudent investors began buying years ago. They are still buying today of course; as they continue to add to their property portfolios. Now more than ever before we are seeing the holiday home buyers who want their own little piece of heaven right there on the majestic slopes. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to the panoramic white gleaming vistas and snow-capped mountains? It’s not only the keen skiers who want these magnificent views but those who also love the outdoors and love this way of life. Real estate in Courchevel offers everyone affordable apartments and chalets that won’t break the bank. These great investment properties will offer excellent rentals not only during the winter season but the summer too. It’s a common mistake that many people think that during the summer season the ski resorts are closed, it clearly is not the case. Courchevel property for sale is an ideal choice with some fantastic value apartments and chalets. So the question is why bother to rent and stay in someone else’s ski property, or pay rather expensive hotel bills when you can own your own? You can recoup the rental fees yourself and make your money work for you. It’s something you should consider, ski properties in France and Switzerland make for stunning homes with breathtaking views. Rentals are on the increase as holidaymakers prefer to have their freedom and privacy.
This super resort has so much to offer apart from skiing. There is the International fireworks festival, skiing by torchlight after enjoying a Savoyard dinner, how utterly romantic, fancy a spot of indoor ice skating? How about a snow and fire ski show? There is an array of water sports or you can go biking and take in the breathtaking scenic views. A must is a helicopter sightseeing mountain tour; imagine the scenic views from up high, absolutely stunning! Then there’s speed riding which is a cross between paragliding and skiing. There are so many amenities in this very popular ski resort, the list is endless, and Courchevel really is the place to be, to be seen in and to buy your perfect ski property. A fabulous time to visit Courchevel is during the festive season; Christmas and New Year holidays at the ski resorts are very popular and absolutely ideal for families with children. Make use of your property and make fantastic memories, if you choose to stay at home for Christmas the rental potential over this period is very lucrative indeed.
Courchevel is part of the Les Trois Valleés translated “The Three Valleys” which are the largest linked ski areas in the world. Courchevel consists of four different villages, Courchevel 1300 (Le Praz) Courchevel 1550 (Courchevel Village) Courchevel 1650 (Moriond) and Courchevel 1850 (Courchevel) each is named for their altitude in metres. Courchevel 1850 is the most famous and is the highest of the resorts. This exclusive village is known as the St. Tropez of winter sports and here you can mingle with the rich and famous. Why buy the perfect ski property in Courchevel? The question is why wouldn’t you?
Ski Chalets and apartments for sale in Courchevel, France.
Après ski is a must, after an exciting day on the slopes. There is also the main resort centre of Courchevel; it is located in the commune of Saint-Bon-Tarentaise in the Tarentaise Valley in the Rhône-Alpes region in the East of France. The most concentration of world class ski resorts can be found in the Tarentaise Valley. Let’s not forget the wonderful neighbouring resorts of Espace Killy (Val d’Isère, Tignes) and Paradiski (Les Arcs, La Plagne) we have delightful ski property for sale in Courchevel it’s a great investment and fantastic rental potential.
Courchevel does have its own Altiport it’s a small airport, but foreign visitors can fly into Geneva Cointrin International Airport. You can hire a car, hail a taxi or use a shuttle transfer to Courchevel. It will take about two hours to reach your holiday home a distance of around 149km. It won’t take too long for you and your friends to reach your Courchevel properties.
There are 150km of alpine ski runs in Courchevel and it offers something for everyone. Families can ski here from easy runs to advanced slopes. Ideal for families is the Indian Trail; tucked away in the canyon of Les Indiens it offers a Native American camp. Here you will find Tepees, fancy dress, face painting, archery and treats of hot chocolate and toasted marshmallows. Shopping here is recommended, you can get everything from ski wear to designer boutiques such as Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Valentino, Loro Piana, Prada, Cartier, Dior and of course Chanel. How exciting to be able to say “I own Courchevel real estate”
Après ski is varied in Courchevel. There are family restaurants that offer a quieter and laid back evening to piano bars and nightclubs where the vibe is upbeat and lively for a great night out. There are so many restaurants offering authentic French cuisine to Italian favourites. For those special evenings try one of the numerous Michelin star restaurants for a gastronomic delight. Eating in, there are bakeries and butchers galore in Courchevel, everything you could possibly want from a vast selection of meats and fresh fish to fresh bread and the most delicious cheeses. Dine on Savoie cheeses, tartiflette, raclette and everyone’s favourite cheese fondue. Wash it all down with an array of classic wines and liqueur coffees. If chocolate is your passion try the handcrafted chocolate workshop, a must for the chocolate lovers and a great way to round off a meal. How exciting it will be, to find your dream holiday home with the sign “Real estate for sale in Courchevel”
What are you waiting for? Come and view our fantastic Courchevel property with Skiingproperty.com we are waiting! We have apartments and chalets galore; real estate in Courchevel for sale is most certainly the flavour of the month!
Facts about Courchevel
Telephone area code (+33) 479
Area size 68.9 km2
Latitude / Longitude 45.415° N, 6.63389° E
Population (approx) 1700
Elevation 1,747 – 2,738 m
Opening and closing dates (usually) Early December – late April
Information about Courchevel
• Courchevel is a ski resort in the French Alps; it is part of the Les Trois Valleés which is the largest ski area in the world with 7 interconnected resorts.
• Courchevel is a commune in the Savoie region which saw the merger of Saint-Bon-Tarentaise and La Perrière in 2017 in the Tarentaise Valley in the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region in the southeast of France.
• Courchevel consists of four different villages, Courchevel 1300 (Le Praz) Courchevel 1550 (Courchevel Village) Courchevel 1650 (Moriond) and Courchevel 1850 (Courchevel) each village is named for their altitude in metres.
• Courchevel 1850 is the most famous of the ski resorts and is the highest.
• Courchevel 1850 verticle drop is 1440m.
• Courchevel is an exclusive village known as the St. Tropez of winter sports and here you can mingle with the rich and famous who frequent this delightful ski village.
• Courchevel has an impressive 119 slopes, 27 green slopes, 40 blue slopes and 42 red runs and 10 black slopes for the advanced skier.
• Courchevel has 67 lifts, 150km (93 miles) of downhill runs and 66km (41 miles) of cross country runs.
• Courchevel 3 valleys combined skiable terrain has 1210 acres plus 56 acres is suitable for night skiing.
• Courchevel has 85% of its ski area above 1800m and the largest artificial snow system in France ensuring guaranteed snow from the beginning to the end of the ski season.
• Courchevel is home to the highest concentration of world class ski resorts found in the Tarentaise Valley.
• Courchevel close neighbours are the ski resorts of Espace Killy (Val d’Isère, Tignes) and Paradiski (Les Arcs, La Plagne).
• Courchevel is well known for its designer shopping including the latest designer ski wear plus boutiques such as Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Valentino, Loro Piana, Prada, Cartier, Dior and of course Chanel.
• Courchevel has a population of around 1700 full time residents.
• Courchevel area is 68.9 km2 which is a vast ski area with a variety of activities other than skiing that especially keeps the whole family busy.
• Courchevel is great to visit in summer; walking and hiking are firm favourites in the beautiful Alpine mountains taking in the flora and fauna, ideal for nature lovers.
• Courchevel Mountain Biking is popular during the summer months and if you want to challenge yourself head to the rock faces of Croix des Verdons.
• Courchevel Verdons Pasture is transformed into a nine-hole golf course from June to October.
• Courchevel has its own small Altiport which can be used for domestic flights.
• Courchevel most convenient airport for foreign visitors is Geneva Cointrin International Airport which is 149 km away.
• Courchevel will host the Alpine World Ski Championships in 2023 which is a prestigious honour.
• Courchevel is known for its trendy bars, fine dining restaurants including Michelin starred and its nightclubs. It also caters for families making it a super all round resort.
• Courchevel at Christmas and New Year is a magical time and the slopes are very festive at this time of year, meet Santa and take in the fireworks at New Year.
• Courchevel is home to a range of fantastic ski properties for sale including ski apartments, ski chalets and ski lodges with scenic vistas of the panoramic landscape.
• Courchevel property for sale is highly sought after for those wanting amazing mountain views and offering excellent skiing and snowboarding.