Ski property for sale in Meribel, France
SKI PROPERTY FOR SALE IN MERIBEL, FRANCE
Page 1 of 1 ( Viewing Properties 1-4 of 4 )
If you’re looking for ski property then the resort of Méribel is a wonderful place to start. There are numerous fabulous properties in Méribel from apartments to chalets dotted throughout the resort. Great views are on offer and amazing facilities makes owning your own ski property not only a fantastic investment but a holiday home to boot. There are so many other activities available that you don’t have to be a skier to enjoy a ski resort. In fact it’s true to say that many people who have bought a ski property just love the outdoors and everything that comes with it. Within the last few years resorts everywhere have grown to offer everything you could possibly want. Don’t be mistaken in thinking these resorts only offer winter holidays, they are open during the summer too. This is really very good news for the investor and holiday home owner as superb rental returns could be coming in every month. Investors have long seen ski resorts as a great investment and real estate in Méribel for sale has been sought after for many years now. This expanding resort offers affordable properties and investors are happy to have them in their portfolio. As for the holiday home owners yes it’s a wonderful investment but more importantly it’s somewhere exciting to visit and call home.
Méribel real estate is the first place to look for your ideal property, whether it be an apartment or chalet they are well designed and offer space and comfort that you basically don’t get in a hotel. Most holiday makers prefer the comfort of renting a property as it gives privacy to come and go as they choose. Freedom is also another factor and with all the amenities of fabulous restaurants, bars and cafes you still have the option of eating out and socialising après ski style. If you fancy a cosy night in then there is nothing better than hot chocolate by a roaring fire or a nice glass of bubbly. Real estate in Méribel is waiting for you, thousands of investors and home owners can’t be wrong in choosing this ideal resort to purchase their ski property. The proof in the pudding sees many visitors come back time and time again for their holidays and long weekend breaks. If you are an avid skier then you don’t just have to think about a two week annual holiday each year. You will be able to take your holidays as often as you wish. If you have long weekends free, then why stay at home? Take advantage of inexpensive flights and visit your fabulous holiday home, it’s a great thought isn’t it?
Méribel is a picturesque ski resort in the Tarentaise Valley in the French Alps. It is located near the town of Mouitiers. Méribel refers to the neighbouring villages in the Les Allues commune of the Savoie department of France, close to the town of Mouitiers called Méribel Centre, Méribel-Mottaret and Méribel village. The villages are within the Vanoise National Park and are part of the Les Trois Valleés which is an interlinked ski system. It is approximately 1400 metres above sea level. As part of the Les Trois Valleés (The Three Valleys) has 335 runs which amounts to over 600 km and an impressive 130 km of cross-country tracks. The area comprises of the following resorts, Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel, Les Menuires-Saint Martin, Val Thorens and Orelle. The Tarentaise Valley has the largest concentration of world class ski resorts in the world. Why buy the perfect Méribel property for sale? Question is why wouldn’t you? With neighbouring ski resorts such as the Paradiski, Les Arcs and la Plagne and the Espace-Killy, Val-d’Isère and Tignes you can appreciate why real estate for sale in Méribel is in such high demand.
The nearest airport to Méribel is Chambery which is 109 kms about 1 hour and 15 minutes away. Transfers to your holiday home made easy by using shuttle, taxi or hire car. Grenoble (2 hours) Lyon (2 hours) and Geneva (3 hours) airports can also be used. Its no wonder Méribel properties are so popular now. This stunning ski resort really does have something to offer for everyone. We have ski in, ski out properties, whatever you’re looking for in a Méribel property; we will be delighted to help you. The 1992 Winter Olympics ice hockey and the women’s alpine skiing events were hosted in Méribel.
This very pretty village nestled in the Alpine Valley of Les Allues, offers stunning mountain scenery, it’s a haven for snow lovers and families alike. Chocolate box chalets are dotted all over this beautiful area making it the perfect retreat to own a property in Méribel. Not only a fantastic winter resort offering skiing, snowshoeing, speed riding and helicopter sight seeing tours but also popular in the summer too. Activities such as mountain biking, road cycling and numerous hiking trails are a must and not forgetting a fantastic golf course. Ski schools are available and it’s a great way to introduce the younger members of the family to the delights of the slopes.
Pamper yourself in the Spa which has an indoor pool, to relax and revitalise yourself for the next days activities. Méribel is the largest of the villages in the valley and has great shopping and wonderful Après ski restaurants and bars. Food in the French Alps combines a delicious array of local cuisine and international dishes to suit everyone’s palate. Lake Geneva produces an abundance of fish such as Char, Trout, Pike and Perch. All brought in fresh and served to your preference. There are numerous bars and a couple of nightclubs make this a great fun place to mingle with your friends.
Skiingproperty.com is proud to showcase their property for sale in Méribel. What are you waiting for? We are ready to aid and assist you to find your dream holiday home, an apartment or chalet in this fabulous resort.
Facts about Méribel
Telephone area code (+33) 479
Area size 105 km2
Latitude / Longitude 45.3968° N, 6.5666° E
Population (approx) 2000
Region Savoie France
Elevation 1,450 m – 2,952 m
Opening and closing dates (usually) Early December – late April
Information about Méribel
• Méribel is a ski resort in the Tarentaise Valley in the French Alps; it is situated near to the town of Moûtiers.
• Méribel refers to three neighbouring villages in the Les Allues commune of the Savoie department of France, near the town of Moûtiers, called Méribel Centre, Méribel-Mottaret and Méribel Village.
• Méribel’s neighbours comprises of the well known resorts of Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel, Les Menuires-Saint Martin, Val Thorens, Brides-les-Bains and Orelle.
• Méribel’s nearest city is Chambéry.
• Méribel’s verticle drop is 1,502 m (4,928 ft).
• Méribel’s ideal location allows skiers based there to make the most of the Three Valleys extensive ski runs.
• Méribel has 77 slopes, 10 green runs, 34 blue slopes, 24 red slopes and 9 black for the advanced skier. There are 1512 hectares of maintained pistes.
• Méribel is able to make natural snow on 55km (34 miles) of ski runs with 688 snow cannons. There is 35,000 hectares of nature to admire.
• Méribel has 66 lifts that can uplift 75,465 skiers per hour. There is 150km (93 miles) of downhill runs and 33km (21 miles) of cross country runs.
• Méribel as part of the Tarentaise Valley has an amazing 319 pistes totalling 600km, 200 lifts and 1,500 snow cannons it’s an avid ski and snowboarders dream.
• Méribel as part of the Tarentaise Valley also offers 335 marked runs and over 130km of cross-country tracks.
• Méribel is home to the highest concentration of world class ski resorts found in the Tarentaise Valley.
• Méribel offers a ski lift pass that will allow you to ski or snowboard in the other Three Valley resorts of Courchevel, La Tania, Les Menuires, Saint Martin de Belleville and Val Thorens.
• Meribel has plenty of cross country skier trails in the area and Courchevel Valleys, including two challenging routes around the Tuèda Lake and the Altiport Forest.
• Méribel has a population of around 2000 full time residents.
• Méribel has several snowboard parks and there are lift links to other parks around the Three Valleys. Competitions for snowboarders are held throughout the season.
• Méribel hosted the 1992 Winter Olympics ice hockey and the women’s alpine skiing events.
• Méribel offers apart from skiing and snowboarding, snowshoeing, speed riding and helicopter sight seeing tours. Ski school are available and it’s a great way to get the younger members of the family to enjoy the thrill of the slopes.
• Méribel is also popular during the summer months, with activities such as mountain biking, road cycling, hiking trails and a golf course.
• Méribel closest airport is Chambery which is 109 kms about 75 minutes away. Grenoble and Lyon Airports are 2 hours away and Geneva is 3 hours away.
• Méribel is the largest of the villages in the valley and has excellent shopping and wonderful Après ski bars and restaurants.
• Méribel is ideal for families and groups of friends with a varied entertainment all are catered for.
• Méribel at Christmas and New Year is a festive occasion there is a huge Christmas tree in the village centre and a Santa procession on his sleigh rides through the village from La Chaudanne to the village Christmas tree.
• Méribel has superb ski properties for sale including ski apartments, ski chalets and ski lodges with panoramic landscape views.
• Méribel’s property for sale is on most ski holiday home buyers and investors wish, for those wanting picturesque views and a super ski area.