Skiing property for sale in Les Menuires, France
SKI PROPERTY FOR SALE IN LES MENUIRES, 3 Valleys, FRANCE
Page 1 of 1 ( Viewing Properties 1-4 of 4 )
This pretty family friendly resort of Les Menuires is a ski resort, situated in the Belleville valley of Les Trois Vallées between Saint-Martin-de-Belleville and Val Thorens. It is in the Savoie department of France. The altitude range is 1,850m (6,070 ft) its slopes are connected to more than 600 km of slopes in Les Trois Vallées, thus making it part of the largest ski able area in the world. Having beginner and advanced slopes it make it an ideal spot especially for families, we have some wonderful property for sale in Les Menuires
During the 1992 the Winter Olympics the men’s slalom alpine skiing event was held at Les Menuires. It’s a great base to own a holiday home in the Les Trois Vallées with neighbours such as Courchevel, Méribel and Val Thorens The lift links towards all of Les Trois Vallées are fast and efficient and the slopes are great for all levels of skiers. The resort has not only skiing facilities, but also offers a range of other activities too. It’s ideal for an investment, not to mention the rental potential. It’s no wonder that Les Menuires properties are in high demand.
The nearest airport is Chambery which is 105 km away from the resort and transfer time is around 90 minutes. Geneva airport is also popular with this resort its 195 km away and transfer time is around 2.5 hours. Transfers are made easy with regular shuttle transfers or private taxis to reach your holiday home destination.
Ski Chalets and apartments for sale in Les Menuires, France.
The main resort is centered on La Croisette, all of the restaurants shops and bars are linked by an internal gallery. These areas front onto the piste and the ski lifts that link the three valleys network. The shopping here includes ski shops, boutiques, bakers, butchers and supermarkets, gift shops and many many more. Property for sale in Les Menuires is both affordable and in high demand. The activities in Les Menuires are varied for both adults and children alike. Children have a large fun park, children’s club, a large indoor swimming pool and a crèche. Beginner slopes are a perfect way to introduce the little ones to the joys of skiing. There is an array of activities to take part in such as snowshoeing, cross country skiing, tobogganing and snow scooters. An Aqua spa and wellness centre with saunas, Jacuzzis, solariums and Turkish baths is a must to pamper and soothe yourself after a day on the slopes. There are also other activities such as squash and badminton available at the large sports centre. This resort is large and has everything you could possibly want in a holiday home, what an amazing place to own a property in Les Menuires.
Time for Après ski, the Savoie region is known for its wonderful cheeses. Dine on Savoie cheeses, tartiflette, raclette and everyone’s favourite cheese fondue. There are plenty of wonderful restaurants that are family friendly. This resort is not as lively as some resorts but there are bars and piano bars offering wonderful cocktails and comfy sofas to rest and relax after a days skiing. How exciting to be able to say “I own a property in Les Menuires.
What are you waiting for? Come and view our fantastic Les Menuires properties with Skiingproperty.com
Facts about Les Menuires
Telephone area code (+33)
Latitude / Longitude 45.3232° N, 6.5379° E
Population (approx) 3,200
Elevation 1,850m – 3,200m
Opening and closing dates (usually) Early December – late April
Information about Les Menuires
• Les Menuires is a ski resort in the Belleville Valley of Les Trois Vallées between Saint-Martin-de-Belleville and Val Thorens.
• Les Menuires is part of The Three Valleys ski area and is one of the largest lift linked ski areas in the world.
• Les Menuires and St Martins pass opens up to offer 160km (100 miles) of trails.
• Les Menuires comprises of the villages of Les Bruyères and Reberty.
• Les Menuires verticle drop is 1,400m.
• Les Menuires is part of The Three Valleys ski area and has 497 individual pistes.
• Les Menuires offers 62 pistes, including 5 (9km) green slopes, 44 (89km) of blue slopes, 24 (50km) of red slopes and 6 (12km) of black for the advanced/expert skier.
• Les Menuires is ideal for snowboarders with a good range of snow and terrain parks.
• Les Menuires has 40 lifts and there are 160km of downhill runs and 28km of cross country runs.
• Les Menuires ski lift capacity is 40 and is able to uplift 50,000 skiers and snowboarders per hour.
• Les Menuires was founded in 1964 and has been popular with the locals since then.
• Les Menuires is part of The Three Valleys ski area has access to 600km of downhill, 130km of cross country skiing and is served by 180 ski lifts.
• Les Menuires is part of The Three Valleys ski areas ski Lift Pass allows you to ski or snowboard in the other Three Valleys ski resorts of Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel,
Saint Martin de Belleville and Val Thorens.
• Les Menuires is part of The Three Valleys ski domain has access to 66 green slopes, 207 blue runs, 175 red runs and 49 black advanced/expert runs.
• Les Menuires has a population of around 3,200 full time residents.
• Les Menuires is very good for beginners and excellent for intermediates and expert/ advanced skiers and very good for snowboarding.
• Les Menuires can make natural snow, with its 418 snow cannons covering an area of 65km.
• Les Menuires other activities include walking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or snow scooter, quad or buggy, swimming, toboggan ride, cinema and classical concerts. Leisure and sports, fitness and well-being.
• Les Menuires sport and well-being centre was built in 2005 and has 4500 m² of leisure space.
• Les Menuires Après ski is laid back and quiet with a number of good bars and restaurants plus a disco for those late nights.
• Les Menuires closest airport is Chambery 105km (90 minutes) away.
• Les Menuires can also be reached by flying in to Geneva 195km (2.5 hours) away.
• Les Menuires at Christmas and New Year is a fantastic affair when Santa and his elves make a torchlight decent into the village. Markets and concerts are in full swing with firework displays ending the evenings.
• Les Menuires ski properties for sale includes ski-in ski- out apartments, ski chalets and ski lodges with delightful views of the surrounding area.
• Les Menuires property for sale offers excellent real estate in a beautiful location offering superb facilities.