Ski property for sale in Saint Martin de Belleville, France
SKI PROPERTY FOR SALE IN SAINT- MARTIN- DE- BELLEVILLE, FRANCE
Page 1 of 1 ( Viewing Properties 1-7 of 7 )
Skiingproperty.co.uk is proud to showcase their property for sale in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville. It’s a former commune in the Savoie department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in the South Eastern area of France. In January 2016 it was merged into the new commune of Les Belleville. The Saint-Martin-de-Belleville skiing area is part of the Three Valleys that includes the resorts of Les Menuires, Val Thorens, Meribel, Courchevel and La Tania. In total this area has 600 km of piste runs. This lovely ski resort boasts a whole array of special and very different events that you won’t find in other ski resorts. Saint-Martin-de-Belleville now entices the holiday home buyer to visit during the summer months too. The three valleys links offer mountain biking and walking. Why buy the perfect property in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville? Question is why wouldn’t you?
The area is 161.79km2 (62.47 sq miles) a large resort but it retains a beautiful village atmosphere. The population is small, around 3000 inhabitants. The closest airport is Annecy; however the most convenient is Chambery 100km away and Geneva airport 143 km for the resort. Transfers are efficient and quick by shuttles bus, minibus or private taxis. It won’t take long to reach your Saint-Martin-de-Belleville property.
There are beautiful churches and chapels dated from the 17th Century. A restored grain mill and a museum dedicated to the heritage of Saint-Martin-de Belleville. It’s no wonder that investors and holiday home buyers want their own Saint-Martin-de-Belleville properties. Concerts are regularly held ranging from chamber music and small quartets to Christmas carols during the holiday season. Wine tasting weeks are popular and children are not forgotten. Story times to magic shows and a visit from Father Christmas. There are falconry events and at Christmas time spectacular fireworks. This resort not only offers great skiing but other activities such as snowshoeing and mountain experiences. Take a dog sledge ride or a hike on the 28 km of cross-country skiing slopes, whilst taking in the breathtaking scenery of the beautiful Belleville Valley. Property in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is in high demand.
Après ski in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is delightful with so much to see and do. It is home to one of the finest restaurants in the French Alps which boast 3 Michelin stars. There are numerous restaurants and bars which cater for everyone. Fresh local produce to tantalize the taste buds washed down with an array of French wines. International cuisine is also on the menu. Dance the night away at nearby Les Menuires. Shopping is varied from ski shops, gift shops and trendy boutiques. Mouth watering bakeries and markets were you can buy all the local produce. Fresh breads and varieties of cheeses and meats, fresh fish make eating at home a treat. Rest and relax at the spa and wellness centres. Enjoy one of the many treatments available to renew your energy. Take part in one the yoga classes or visit the sports centre at nearby Les Menuires where you can swim, have a sauna and use the Jacuzzi.
Why wait? Come over and find your perfect property for sale in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville. We will be delighted to show you our range of apartments and chalets ideal for the perfect getaway; it’s not just a ski resort it’s a little piece of your own heaven!
Facts about Saint Martin de Belleville
Telephone area code (+33)
Area size 161.8 km²
Latitude / Longitude 45.3804° N, 6.5041° E
Population (approx) 3,172
Region Les Belleville
Elevation 640–3,564 m (2,100–11,693 ft)
Opening and closing dates (usually) Early December – late April
Information about Saint Martin de Belleville
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is a former commune in the Savoie department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France. In 2016 it merged into the new commune of Les Belleville.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is part of The Three Valleys (The 3 Vallées) ski area which is the largest ski area in the world.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville shares its ski area with Les Menuires and Val Thorens.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s The Three Valleys has the largest number of pistes plus a wide range of terrain spread over 1400 km2.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s and The Three Valleys has access to 600 kms of pistes and 180 ski lifts.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s verticle drop is 1400m.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s and The Three Valleys vast ski area allows skiers and snowboarders to follow the sun throughout the day.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is part of The Three Valleys ski area has ski lifts as high as 3,200m assuring skiing and snowboarding throughout the season.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville offers 62 slopes, including 5 (9km) of green runs, 33 (89km) of blue slopes, 26 (50km) of red slopes and 7 (12km) of black for the expert skier.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville has 39 lifts and there are 160km of downhill runs and 28km of cross country runs.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville ski lift capacity of 39 is able to uplift 50,000 skiers and snowboarders per hour.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is part of The Three Valleys ski area has 497 individual slopes.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is part of The Three Valleys ski area has access to 600km of downhill skiing with 130km of cross country runs.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is part of The Three Valleys ski area has access to 66 green runs, 207 blue runs, 175 red runs and 49 black expert runs.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville has a population of around 3,172 full time residents.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is good for beginners very good for intermediates; it’s excellent for advanced/expert skiers and very good for snowboarding.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville is able to make its own snow with 408 snow cannons.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s ski lift pass will allow you to ski and snowboard in the other Three Valleys ski resorts of Courchevel, La Tania, Les Menuires, Méribel and Val Thorens.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s other amenities include walking and hiking, visiting a working farm, a museum and a wellness spa. In the local vicinity you can paraglide, take a helicopter tour and take part in indoor and outdoor activities in the Sports Centre.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s Après ski is chilled and laid back with piano bars and live music in bars and restaurants. Jazz and blues concerts are on the agenda rather than nightclubs. In The Three Valleys area you can visit a restaurant that boasts 3 Michelin stars.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s closest airport is Chambéry Airport which is 90 minutes from the centre of the village.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville’s can also easily be reached by flying in to Grenoble 90 minutes’ way and Geneva 2 hours away.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville at Christmas and New Year serves up carol concerts, festive events, dog sleigh rides through the countryside, fireworks and a visit from Santa too.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville has a range of luxurious ski properties for sale including ski apartments, ski chalets and ski lodges with extensive panoramic views.
• Saint-Martin-de-Belleville property for sale is in a pretty location in a village that has retained its Savoyard charm and is very desirable.